CDA300, CDA300F, CDA400, CDA400F, CDA600, CDA600F
Maximum Disturbance. Maximum Performance.
Centurion CDA drills combine innovative features alongside proven technologies. From the highly effective cultivation discs and consolidating tyre packer to the accuracy and consistency provided by the drills’ seed distribution and placement system, the Centurion is designed and built to deliver outstanding performance and reliability.
The Centurion is equipped as standard with two gangs of 460mm diameter notched cultivation discs mounted in pairs on hub units with ‘sealed for life’ bearings to keep maintenance to an absolute minimum.
A true cultivator drill in every sense, the Centurion provides maximum disturbance across the full width of the machine. The discs are placed at an optimum angle so they can cultivate and level at the same time. This reduces the pre-cultivation required, particularly when the optional levelling board option is used, reducing cultivation time in the field and associated costs.
• Scalloped discs with a choice of 25mm or 50mm notched profiles
• Disc-to-disc spacing is 250mm – net disc spacing is 125mm
• Optional full width leveling board
• Track width adjustable pre-emergence markers
• Soil deflectors contain soil within machine width
• Large 910mm diameter, 430mm wide tyres reduce bow waving and draught
• Full width tyre packer placed ahead of the drilling coulters
• Shallow cleated tread pattern gives consistent consolidation and improved self-cleaning -scrapers are optional if required
• Staggered wheel formation and ability to reduce tyre pressures enables the drill to run in wet and difficult conditions
• Compact following harrow mounted on press wheel complete with scraper
• Hopper feeds a 125mm diameter metering roller with unique flute design to eliminate ‘seed pulsing’
• Precise injection-moulded seed distribution heads with built-in tramline shut-offs and seed flow sensors (optional) accurately deliver seed to each coulter
• Heavy duty coulter arms with down pressure adjustable up to 160kg and easy depth adjustment
• 167mm coulter spacing
• Each coulter incorporates a seed flap to eliminate seed bounce and a rubber cushion which acts as a depth-stop
All working widths are available with fertilizer variants designed to promote the best possible start for young seedlings particularly in the spring, which is crucial to optimizing output for spring crops.
A unique feature of Centurion and Saxon drills is the interchangeability of the respective disc sets enabling the Turbo Coulter discs of the Saxon to be changed on farm for the notched discs of the Centurion and vice versa. This effectively gives the user two drills in one and extends the capability of the drill – a major benefit for contractors and owners of larger farming enterprises who may have different crop establishment needs across their business. Exchanging the disc assemblies is a relatively simple job for two people.
Great Plains CDA drills are bristling with clever ideas and proven technologies all brought together in a highly efficient and fully integrated system with the primary focus on delivering consistently outstanding seed placement accuracy.
OPERATOR FRIENDLY SEED CALIBRATION
With seed calibration mode selected from the cab, the operator simply walks to the rear of the drill where a dedicated pipe delivers the metered amount.
Under the hopper three highly accurate weigh cells (optional) automatically adjust the hydraulic down pressure on the wings to maintain consistent working depth across the full width of the machine. As the drill empties, the pressure is automatically reduced. Without weigh cells, wing down pressure is controlled via the terminal.
Tramlines and blockage sensors
Thoughtfully designed distribution heads with built-in tramline shut-offs and optional seed flow sensors accurately deliver seed to each coulter. Each row unit can be isolated and switched off manually.
Data capture and display options for the ISOBUS ready CDA family of drills include the Müller Basic Terminal and the larger 10-inch Müller Elektronik Comfort Terminal.
00 Series Openers are designed for reduced tillage, fluted feed drills. The 00 opener features 330mm x 4mm offset double disc blades mounted on 205 triple lip sealed bearings. Coulter spacing is set at 167mm for optimum performance when seeding in all conditions ensuring the perfect environment for the plant. A rear depth-controlling gauge wheel uses a T-handle adjuster with 18 depth settings.
|MODEL INFO||TRAILED CULTIVATOR DRILL|
|MODEL||CENTURION CDA300||CENTURION CDA300F||CENTURION CDA400||CENTURION CDA400F||CENTURION CDA600||CENTURION CDA600F|
|NUMBER OF ROWS||18||24||36|
|POWER REQ (HP)||120-260||150-260||225-400|
|DISC DIAMETERS (x 2 rows)||460mm|
3000L (optional 4000L)
|3000L (optional 4000L)||4000L|
Seed to Fertiliser hopper
|Seed to Fertiliser hopper
split of 60/40 or 50/50
|Seed to Fertiliser hopper
split of 60/40 or 50/50